Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Hierarchy of BoE Plate

Y'all have asked for it, you got it! The following list is my hierarchy for BoE Plate. Keep in mind this structure works for me, and may not necessarily work for you. Your faction, realm size and type can accelerate or limit your success. If available, links will send you to WoW Roleplay Gear's site, which I feel best represents why these sets can hold significant value. Otherwise they will link to WoWhead.


Enjoy!


-Keelhaul

Tier 1
Glorious
Vanguard
Lofty







Tier 2
Exalted







Tier 3

2 comments:

  1. Brutish not in this list? I've found it to be quite a rare set on my server

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have Brutish in my lists, long time ago. On high pop realms I'm simply not able to move it at the pace/prices I would prefer so I've dropped it from my hierarchy. That's not to say that it won't sell, it certainly did early on for me. It just doesn't anymore so I no longer chase it.

    ReplyDelete